If you are running the mail server from poste.io, it comes with roundcube webmail interface. I felt the default theme bit out of date and wanted to add my own theme. This article provides the quick steps on how I did that.
- Download a roundcube theme of your choice.
- The theme will have two folders ‘skins‘ and ‘plugins‘
- Copy the below folders to respective location
- docker cp /var/log/temp/skins/ container:/opt/www/webmail/skins/
- docker cp /var/log/temp/plugins/ container:/opt/www/webmail/plugins/
- Now attach to your poste.io docker container
- Once done, edit the file /opt/www/webmail/config/config.inc.php using vi and insert theme name following the README from the theme.
- Restart your docker container and refresh to see the updated list of themes in your webclient.
Hope it will help someone.